515 Commerce Dr
When we arrive at the pickup location we will have you fill out a few forms and load your dog or cat onto the Hip to Snip truck.
Click here for more information about transport.
- All animals must be transported separately in a secure, hard plastic crate lined with newspaper. Soft carriers cannot be sent on transport.
- Puppies and kittens may be transported together.
- If you do not have a crate, the transport group may be able to provide one.
- All animals 4 months and older should have food withheld after midnight the night before surgery.
- Puppies and kittens under 4 months old may have food until 6am the morning of transport.
- All animals may have water until 6am the morning of transport.