The quality of our service is just as impressive as our volume of patients. Our vets are compassionate animal lovers, with thousands upon thousands of spay/neuter procedures under their belts. Rest assured, your beloved pet is in safe, caring, and professional hands.Services for cats (provided at the time of surgery ONLY)
- $58 Feline Spay – Includes a long-lasting post-operative pain medication injection.
- $53 Feline Neuter – Includes a long-lasting post-operative pain medication injection.
Additional Surgery Fees and Discounts
- $15 additional for Reducible Umbilical Hernia
- $10 additional for 2nd or 3rd trimester pregnancy
- $15 additional for Inguinal Cryptorchid (Undescended testicle)
Discount of $6 per surgery for clients or rescue groups bringing 5 or more animals.
Additional Cat Services
- $12 ea. Vaccines
- Rabies Vaccine (required if no certificate present)
- Feline FVRCP
- $20 Microchip and insertion
- $18 FeLV/FIV/Heartworm Combo Test
- $18 Feline Flea Treatment (Frontline Gold)
- $16 Dewormer (Revolution)
- $9 Tapeworm Dewormer
- $5 Bitter Orange Licking/Chewing Deterrent
- $5 Cardboard Cat Carrier
This clinic does not provide vaccination booster services. Vaccines are only offered at the time of a sterilization surgery. If you do not have a regular vet, we can provide a list of local veterinarians in your area to assist you with your full service veterinary needs, including a free incision check 7-10 days after surgery.
To see annual recommendations for your cats health, click here.
We have financial aid available in several geographic areas. These funds are first come first serve, and the criteria vary depending on the requirements of the grant providing the funds. The first step in getting access to these funds is filling out our aid application. Click here for the aid application.