The new system is called Kroger Community Rewards and is activated by a 1 time sign up. It will take about 5 minutes at a computer or smart phone. All you need to do is register your Kroger Plus card with Kroger indicating that you want your rewards to go to Mountain View Humane and then every time you shop with your Kroger Plus card, rewards will be generated for MVH! Please follow the directions below to sign up today for MVH to start generating rewards from your regular shopping at Kroger. (Added bonus: you get access to digital Kroger coupons loaded right to your card! SCORE!!)
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter Mountain View Humane NPO number 83861 and click confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number. You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
DON’T FORGET TO PICK UP ITEMS TO DONATE WHILE YOU’RE AT KROGER!!
Most needed items:
- High Efficiency Laundry Detergent
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Distilled Water
- Wet Dog/Cat Food
- Coffee Filters (used for feral cat food)
- Fabuloso / Mr. Clean / Pine Sol
- Kitchen Size Trash Bags
- Paper Towels