The number one thing you can do to help us is help advertise! Download this MVHgeneralFlyer and post it wherever you think people who need us will see it. Thanks!
- Avery 5870 Labels or Comparable
- Wet Cat Food and Dog Food
- Humane Traps for feral cats
- Laundry Detergent (High Efficiency only)
- AA, AAA and C Batteries
- Masking Tape
- Pet Carriers, Crates
- Puppy Pads
- Sheet Protectors
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Toilet Paper
- Trash Bags (Various Sizes)
- Ziploc Baggies (Various Sizes)
- Paper Towels
- Copy Paper (White & Bright Colors)
- Ballpoint Writing Pens
- Dishwashing Detergent
- Distilled Water
- Bath Towels (Okay if gently used)
- Stainless Steel Dog Bowls
- Heated Mattress Pad (Twin Size)
- Electric Blankets (Twin Size)
- 3M Command Hooks (various sizes)
Mountain View Humane strives to offer spay and neuter services to all who need it. Your support can help someone who can’t afford our services be able to keep their companion pet healthy and eliminate the possibility of accidental reproduction. We are a 501(c)(3) organization so your donation is tax deductible!
You can customize your contributions to your passion even if it’s not animals!
Do you love pit bulls? We can use your funding to support the pit bull population with free or reduced services. Did you have a cat you would like to have memorialized in a practical way? You can do that too! What if your passion isn’t animals but a profession? You can provide spay and neuter assistance to any group of people you specify like military personnel. For further information on custom programs, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us help the pet population. Spaying and neutering the pet population can drastically reduce the number of animals that are picked up by animal control personnel. This, in turn, leads to reduced euthanasia rates and a healthier pet population in our community.